European interest rates strategist - Associate/VP - London
We are currently working with a leading Fixed Income Macro strategy team who are looking to add an interest rates strategist to their team.
You will be reporting to the head of macro strategy in London in a client facing position as part of a global team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Trade idea generation around European and UK rates markets.
• Publishing market commentary and trade recommendations on European UK interest rate markets
• Contributing to the teams flagship fixed income publication
• Working with the sales team both on client presentations and with queries on market views, trade recommendations and bespoke requests
• Assisting senior researchers with their analysis, development of market monitors and generation of trade ideas
In order to apply your should have experience analysing European fixed income markets from a Macro perspective and writing publications for internal or external use.
Derivatives experience is a plus.