Miryco Consultants are working with a leading specialty insurance group seeking an accomplished Senior IT Auditor to provide quality IT internal audit work to the business' companies across Europe. This is a great opportunity for a strong generalist IT Internal Auditor to help shape this new role for the department. The successful candidate must have a willingness to travel, most specifically around European branch offices (around 20% of the role).
Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager.
- To plan, manage, execute and lead IT internal audits across all European locations.
- To provide assurance on the internal controls environment, governance and risk management framework.
- Performing IT JSOX / internal control framework testing, including walkthroughs and flowcharting on an annual basis across the in scope European branch network.
- Liaising with the business to obtain progress updates on IT control and audit findings and then performing remediation testing.
- Performing IT controls and process testing across all departments and areas including but not limited to, underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance, human resources, IT, risk management, Solvency II, governance, compliance and actuarial.
- Liaising with the Senior Director of Audit in the US for IT audit work direction and coordination.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory, technological, auditing and legal changes.
- Liaising with staff and management across the insurance group.
- 3 years of relevant IT internal audit experience.
- 5 years of relevant and progressive professional experience preferred.
- Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent.
- Certified Information Systems (CISA) designation preferred.
- Insurance or financial services experience preferred.
- Experience in leading projects and proven ability to drive results.
- Experience working with audit management system software, particularly TeamMate is preferred.
- French, German and / or Spanish language skills would be advantageous.
Salary: £75,000 plus competitive package.
Location: London based
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity.
For regular opportunity updates across investment management, insurance and banking, following Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn or visit www.miryco.com.