A leading $10bn global alternatives asset manager are hiring 2 very senior European business development professionals. The firm are a leader in the alternatives space and have recently had a lot of success across private equity, real estate and infrastructure. With a focus on European and North American investments, the firm are positioned well to continue their rapid growth over the next decade.
Our client have had tremendous success raising assets from the Middle East. In order to support the next stage of growth, the firm are hiring 2 European Sales professionals. You will play a key role in helping our client to navigate the European market and to take them to a higher level.
- Provide specialist coverage for fundraising across some of the following European regions: UK, Switzerland, BeNeLux and France.
- Build out a pipeline of investors, institutional or wholesale, who will invest into the client's alternative products.
- Attend meetings with key existing and prospective investors.
- Lead the sales process from prospecting to closing.
- 7+ years of experience raising capital into an alternative strategy - private equity or real estate or infrastructure.
- Extensive network of investors across Europe.
- Access to institutional or wholesale investors who are actively investing into alternatives.
- Motivated individual looking to build out their own European book of business at an alternatives asset manager.
If you had the chance to join a global alternatives asset manager as one of their lead European fundraisers, would you consider it?
If you are considering it, then please apply here.