Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global hedge fund looking to hire portfolio managers to join the commodities team in London, covering European Power.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a European Power portfolio
- Trading using systematic trading strategies across European Power, Coal, Oil and CO2
- Manage the whole investment process from idea generation and implementation to ongoing risk and portfolio management
- Working closely with the support team on the Commodities desk
- Reports into Head of Commodities Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience trading Power and relevant products across Europe (proprietary trading)
- 3+ years’ experience managing own portfolio in relevant products and markets
- Proven personal positive PnL track record generating 10x DVaR per year
- Background in Mathematics, Science or Technology with relevant degree
- Role to be located in London office