European Marketing Content Manager, Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 13 Apr 18 2018-04-13
Our client, a Global Asset Manager with £290 Billion AuM based in the City are looking for a European Marketing Content Manager contractor to join their EMEA Marketing team. As it stands the role involves helping with the distribution and dissemination of the firm's content and marketing material and reports directly into the Head of European Marketing.
1. Responsible for development and delivery of all content required to support distribution into the UK wholesale market, including presentations, factsheets and other marketing materials.
2. Responsible for the development and distribution of global marketing materials to support other strategies, primarily those managed in EMEA.
3. Ensuring all materials are developed in a timely and accurate manner, following agreed processes and in line with within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines
4. Partner with the following global teams throughout the development and sign off process: product management, investment management, compliance, performance and data, and distribution teams to ensure best practice process followed.
5. Ensuring that content is added to the electronic file systems as appropriate, responsible for ensuring that materials are archived in a timely manner upon compliance expiry
6. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency, accuracy, and compliance of marketing communications
7. Support the Marketing Operations Director in the transition and ongoing management of automated documents, including factsheets and KIID documents to a third-party provider.
· A good understanding of asset management products (i.e. Institutional strategies, UCITS funds) and how these relate to marketing communications.
· Strong understanding of fund and strategy performance, including GIPS and the intricacies of using performance numbers in different European markets. IMC/CFA qualification a significant benefit.
· Strong understanding of regulatory requirements across European marketplace
· Experience in producing and managing multiple versions of documents for use across different jurisdictions
· Proficient with content management repositories, Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite software – with particular importance placed on proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign
· Ability to function in a deadline driven environment while maintaining attention to detail
· Experience working with marketing content management systems such as Seismic, Quvidian, Sant, Incite Knowledge, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution
· Strong technology skills
· Educated to degree level or equivalent experience. IMC or CFA qualified
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams.