European Equity analyst - Activist Hedge fund - London
A European equity long short fund is looking to add an analyst to their team. The firm are classified as a Long short equity fund that take an Activist approach which means that they are highly Fundamental, deep dive and engage the client.
As a member of the team you Responsibilities will include:
• Generating catalyst-driven ideas in European stocks (industrials, real estate, infrastructure, financials and energy)
• Researching both Long and shorts with a deep dive concentrated approach
• Having active engagement with senior management teams and shareholders
• Helping the portfolio manager with risk management
In order to apply you should have:
- Excellent academics
- Experience in fundamental equity investing in addition to some transactional experience (M&A or Private Equity)
- Excellent modelling skills
- A desire to investment in a concentrated manner.
Applicants with no prior public equity experience are welcome to apply for an internship position which is also being offered in the same team.