See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile
Morgan Stanley Investment Research is uniquely committed to being an essential part of our clients' investment process. We strive to be the sell-side research provider that best understands the buy side. Through relevant and timely conversations with leading investors, we focus resources on risk-reward essentials: identifying the investor debates, assessing the potential outcomes, and uncovering the evidence our clients need to validate their investment decisions. Our equity analysts cover some 2,900 stocks; our economists, strategists and fixed income analysts cover all major regions and other asset classes around the globe.
Morgan Stanley is looking for an Associate to join the highly ranked Equity Research Division within the Beverages sector team, working with our senior analysts to help write world-class thematic, sector and company research. Primary Responsibilities
- Build, develop and maintain comprehensive financial models
- Cultivate strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform value-add analysis and interpret data on market and economic events to identify and describe trends
- Prepare pre and post-results updates on your covered companies
- Attend and report on corporate events, roadshows, company presentations and conferences
- Manage client requests and take ownership of workflow
- A top class undergraduate degree, or international equivalent, from a leading university
- Proven experience of financial modelling or evaluating companies
- Experience of Equity Research, Investment Banking, Accountancy or relevant profession
- A fantastic attitude and commitment to deliver the best service to clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Genuine interest in the markets, thematic trends and stocks
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.