European Equity Analyst _ Buy-Side_ Asset Management_ €300Bln AUM.
- Outstanding Financial Package __ $$$
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Our client a leading global and highly regarded blue chip Asset Manager with $350Bln AUM are currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic European Equity Analyst to join their elite and award winning team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a truly high profile and highly talented Equity team.
This role requires a generalist who will be focused on the research and generation of fundamental investment ideas in European mid-caps. Whilst this is a generalist role, sector specialists that have the ability to become generalists are welcomed.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Report to the Portfolio Manager and make recommendations based on company research, attending site visits etc.
- Develop Models in order to forecast financial performance
- Regular report writing to present investment thesis and explain rationale behind target prices.
Requirements of the Role:
- 5 – 8 years of experience in either a buyside analyst role with regular contact with institutional investors.
- Strong Communicator with a clearly defined, structured thought process.
- Strong analytical skills with strong experience of in-depth analysis and a strong understanding of stock valuation.
- A willingness to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to show a strong sense of initiative
This role requires a generalist who will be focused on the research and generation of fundamental investment ideas in both mid and large European capitalizations. Whilst this is a generalist role, sector specialists that have the ability to become generalists are welcomed.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our consultants, Tom and Colin