You’ll be empowered to work closely with a dedicated team of developers and data analysts to create unique long and short form equity research insights to help investors make better and more timely decisions. These insights may span both written and graphical formats to be used in multiple use cases across our platform.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled analyst with interest in technology and a love of the stock market to join a growing international B2C brand. Join us and see your work have immediate tangible impact.
● Spearhead the editorial development of equity research insights from our data.
● Ideate, research and write compelling and actionable content across a wide range of data-driven topics relevant to private investors.
● Ensure the highest quality of investment analysis in our publishing.
● When required, support the editorial and marketing teams delivering other elements of our content strategy (research, ebooks & guides, newsletter and more).
● Experience as Equity Research Analyst (prefered), or investment journalist - ideally within a financially regulated environment.
● You are an active investor & know the investor mindset.
Domain expertise is a must.
● Highly numerate, a CFA qualification or equivalent is highly desirable.
● Interest in technology and leveraging algorithm powered content.
● Understand marketing SEO principles (nice to have - we can teach you).
● You are a team player, obsessed over the details and extremely well-organised.
● BA+ in English, History or Politics or other essay-driven degree favourable, but should be backed up with strong numeracy.
● BSc+ in Maths, Finance, Science or other numerate subjects is a big plus, but should be backed up with relevant writing experience.
Benefits - work from home 100%