See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Research is uniquely committed to being an essential part of our clients' investment process. We strive to be the sell-side research provider that best understands the buy side. Through relevant and timely conversations with leading investors, we focus resources on risk-reward essentials: identifying the investor debates, assessing the potential outcomes, and uncovering the evidence our clients need to validate their investment decisions. Our equity analysts cover some 2,900 stocks; our economists, strategists and fixed income analysts cover all major regions and other asset classes around the globe.
The incumbents would be responsible for in-depth analysis using a range of quantitative and qualitative methods. This analysis will be shared with our clients and sales force through written reports/quick comments and face to face meetings.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services company with a world-class reputation and a unique balance between institutional and retail capabilities. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Qualifications:
- Lead coverage of stocks in the Emerging Europe consumer and Emerging Europe and Middle East telecommunications sector
- Write thematic sector and company research reports
- Maintain financial models on companies within the sector.
- Market ideas to clients and build a substantial client franchise
- Attend Company and industry presentations and conferences.
- Generate value added investment ideas for our clients.
- Manage all the client requests and take ownership of the all the analysis the team leader requires.
- Speak to clients and broke product ideas.
Required and Helpful Skills
- Prior Equity Research experience is essential.
- Prior experience and knowledge within the telco or consumer sector and/or EEMEA region is preferred
- Experience building and maintaining financial models is required.
- Russian, Turkish, Arabic, and/or Polish language skills are helpful but not required.
- Excellent academics.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- A curious, creative mind.
- Ability to juggle multi-sector and multi-country coverage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable passion for the financial markets.
- Proven team player.
The salary for this role is competitive.
The closing date for applications is 22/11/2019.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-CN1