Equity Research Associate, Telecoms - new role Jan 2018
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Leading bank is looking to add an equity research analyst to their Telecoms equity research team
Our client is a well know investment bank, with an established and highly ranked equity research team based in London. They are now looking to add an equity research associte to their team, covering companies in the telecoms sector.
The role would include writing equity research on telecoms companies, company visits, speaking with clients, financial modelling, valuations and company and market research.
They are interested in meeting with candidates who will have a background as follows:
- Equity analysts from the sell or the buy side with very good experience in telecoms research.
- Chartered accountants with telecoms clients/ CFAs
- Industry professionals from telecoms companies
- Strategy consultants from the major consulting firms