Equity Research Associate, Pharmaceuticals coverage
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 25 Sep 17
Top broker is looking to add an equity research associate to their pharmaceuticals team
Our client is a leading European broker who are now looking to add an equity research analyst to their pharmaceuticals team.
The focus of the role will be to write pieces of equity research and market your recommendations to your clients. As part of this you will work on commercial and financial analysis, bottom up and top down investment appraisal, prepare and present to clients, monitor sector news flow, listen to company results calls, and help clients with their enquiries, go on marketing trips.
They are looking to add someone with a background as follows:
- equity analysts from sell or buy side firms
- chartered accountants/ ACAs/ CFAs
- business analyst/ consultants with relevant sector knowledge
- great communication skills
- clear interest in financial markets
Whilst prior experience of the sector is not essential, it would be helpful if you had a relevant degree or some client exposure to the sector