Equity Research Analyst, Life Insurance Companies (to VP level) ‘new role Jan 2018’
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Major investment bank is looking to add an Equity Analyst to cover the major life insurance companies.
Our client is a leading sell side firm with one of the top performing insurance equity research teams. They are now looking to recruit an equity research analyst to cover the major Europen life insurance companies..
Day to day, the role will involve the writing of equity research on leading European insurance companies. This will focus on detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, valuations, economic analysis, attending conferences, meeting clients, dealing with company results.
They are interested in hiring someone who will have a background as follows:
- life insurance analyst with another sell or buy side firm
- actuary with life insurance experience
- strategy/ business development professionla with a life insurance business
- senior chartered accountant with substantial life insurance experience
There is some flexibility as to the level at which they will hire, and can go up to the VP level.