Equity Research Analyst (Full Time)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Exane BNP Paribas
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
We’re looking for talented people to work in our Equity Research department. Working alongside experienced, highly-ranked teams, your role will involve financial analysis and modelling, report writing, bespoke projects and client requests.
Exane BNP Paribas is a top pan-European equity broker and is the market leader in France, active on sales, execution and research on stocks covered by an award-winning Research Department.
A strong culture of investigation and performance allows Exane BNP Paribas to guarantee its clients the enduring success of their investments. The company offers research, distribution and execution services on European stocks to institutional clients.
Equity Research is an important profit centre in our cash equities platform. We think our research stands out for its quality and innovative approach. Our best research combines analytical depth and rigour with an accessible style and strong conclusions.
As an equity analyst at Exane BNP Paribas, your role would involve:
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Looking at companies across multiple sectors
- Writing reports on a wide range of topics
- Working with senior analysts, sales, traders and clients
Is This You?
All successful analysts are different, but we think these qualities are very valuable:
- A strong academic track record – in particular accountancy/business/economics qualifications and/or degrees
- Desirable experience in asset management or exchanges
- Excellent written and oral communication – in English
- Good attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An innovative and creative mind/ability to work on own intiative.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines when necessary.
- A high level of numeracy