Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
– remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
UBS Global Research is the #1 ranked research house in the 2018 Institutional Investor survey. The firm’s proprietary UBS Evidence Lab analyses add significant value to our investment recommendation process. You’ll be working in the UK Small and Mid Cap team in London with a focus on the Industrial sector alongside the Industrials team in London.
– experience in a role like this, preferably covering the Industrial sector
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– preferably CFA qualified, but not essential
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.