Equity Research/Telephone Interviewer
- 9.50/hr + uncapped commission
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Part time
- Woozle Research
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
Your responsibility will be to conduct high-quality, in-depth interviews with experts in different sectors to uncover the latest developments and key fundamental factors impacting an industry. You will need to have a strong understanding of how companies generate their earnings and revenues as well as keeping up to date on the latest industry trends shaping the companies we cover. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and relevant experience.
As part of our global growth and expansion, we are looking for multi-lingual, results-driven candidates to join us in delivering fundamental equity research across numerous regions and sectors.
Woozle Research is an independent Primary Research and Stakeholder Intelligence firm that works exclusively with public and private equity investors to help them make smarter investment decisions.
We uniquely combine primary research expertise with first-hand stakeholder intelligence to provide investment professionals with timely, actionable, original insights into the real-world factors that drive their investment performance.
• Primary Research – we specialize in collecting fundamental data using primary research techniques. Our approach focuses on gathering real-time intelligence directly from stakeholders with first-hand knowledge and experience to build a comprehensive picture of a sector, company, product, or consumer.
• Stakeholder intelligence – our research is people-sourced and specifically adapted to investors. It is a systematic and ongoing process to gather accurate, actionable intelligence on target companies and products directly from the stakeholders that know it best and first.
We work exclusively with institutional investors. Many of the world’s leading public and private equity investors trust us to provide winning first-hand investor intelligence globally across all sectors.
As part of our global growth and expansion, we are looking for multi-lingual, results-driven candidates to join us in delivering fundamental equity research across numerous regions and sectors. Your research will be used to provide our hedge fund clients with hard to reach information, to provide them with the competitive edge they need and to assist them in understanding and tracking dynamic industry trends across sectors.
Due to the global nature of the role, we have a strong preference for candidates with language skills. Your written and spoken English must be fluent and you should be able to interpret into English in real-time when necessary.
Successful candidates will receive on-going training and access to company Directors and co-founders on all projects and on a daily basis.
We pride ourselves on hiring only the best and brightest. Therefore, for successful candidates, we are happy to offer:
• Base salary £9.50 plus uncapped commission
• Flexible working hours
• A rolling-contract which can be mutually agreed to accommodate a start date and contract length that suits both parties
• Central/East London Office
• Opportunities to learn in a fast-paced investment industry start-up
• Detailed references and referrals on project completions
You will have a strong academic track record and be in the penultimate year of study of a college, university or graduate degree studying a numerate subject ideally related to finance or economics. We also welcome applications from candidates from other disciplines with a keen interest in finance and investing.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver clear and concise analysis.
English/German/French/Spanish speakers are required.
Candidates must be able to commit to a least a 3-month program starting immediately or at a later date if necessary.