Equity Quantitative Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Part time
- 09 Dec 17 2017-12-09
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced equity quantitative analyst to join an up and coming fintech startup, that will be disrupting the financial research space. The role involves analyze the impact of the news and geopolitics on multiple assets and being the go to person for product validation and more.
The successful candidates will be working as part of a team to contribute and extend our platform capabilities.
- Compare and contrast existing financial research with up and coming products.
- Use sources such as the news and geopolitics to assess the impact on a series of asset classes and communicate investment recommendations.
- Attend conferences, meetups, represent the company within media when it comes to financial research.
- We are looking for someone with good general knowledge of world events, geopolitics and U.S. foreign relations, a penchant for problem solving.
- Product pitching and talks.
- Act as the in-house expert and customer on all aspects of our products.
- Develop Backtesting Engine and Modelling.
- Create trading strategy reports.
- Examine/Test Platform reports.
- Generate Questions.
- Develop trading strategies.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Python and C# (bonus).
- Ability to work independently using research, analysis, and communication skills.
- Collaborative attitude, team player.
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience.
- Willingness to work remotely when required.
- Must be willing to work for startup.
- Willingness to be public about role with company.
- Willing to work part time initially for Equity.
This is not a salaried job, upon joining the team you will be issued tokens and equity as part of the ICO and then post ICO you will be able to get a salary. We are looking to do our ICO very soon. The role will in this instance become full time.
*Initial Coin Offering (ICO)