Equity Portfolio Analyst
- Up to £45k + bonus + market leading benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Oct 18
A world renowned investment manager is keen to add headcount within their growing European headquarters. They’re keen to speak with talented Portfolio Analysts or Fund Manager's Assistants to join their Equity business.
- Work in collaboration with a number of teams including portfolio construction, compliance, traders and investment professionals to achieve a common goal.
- Produce reports and models around portfolio risk. Articulate your findings to the investment team, and provide accurate information upon which they can base their decisions.
- Inform the trading team if trades need to be altered/ made depending on your findings.
- Have the opportunity to work on business critical projects- process optimisation, metrics, risk maps.
- Analyse and monitor cash flows across different funds, including currency hedging.
- Prepare orders for the trading team depending on decisions made by the investment professionals.
- Ensure that orders are compliant with clients’ guidelines
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- Capability to work successfully and efficiently, both individually and with your team.
- Open communication. Those focussed on individual success do not flourish within this business.
- Excellent knowledge of fixed income, previous experience of working with derivatives would be advantageous.
- A superb academic profile. A degree in a relevant subject (minimum 2:1) and strong A-levels or equivalent are essential. Those currently studying the CFA would be at an advantage.
- An analytical mindset, and superb attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within an Investment Manager (NOT an investment bank) is a pre-requisite.
To be considered for this opportunity within a career defining business, please submit your CV in Word format.
You must have relevant right to work in the UK and unfortunately visa sponsorship is unavailable