Global Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant
We have a new live position with a leading Global Multi-Strat seeking to hire an experienced Utilities/Energy Analyst to join an expanding team based in London. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most highly regarded Long/Short Portfolio Managers in the industry who is expanding his team on the back of an excellent 2020.
This role will place a heavy emphasis on independent idea generation, detailed financial modeling and valuation work. In addition, the position would also involve regular interaction with management teams and industry sources to help originate and vet investment ideas. This position will report directly to the portfolio manager for this strategy.
- 3+ Years of experience covering Utilities/Energy (Strict Requirement).
- Strong analytical and Excel modeling skills.
- Short selling experience/aptitude.
- Passion for investing and the ability to communicate ideas and information effectively is critical.
- Preferably, the candidate would be ranked in the top of his or her peer group at current and former employers.
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact: