Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle. With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors. As part of this mission we produce written and video financial news and sell-side equity research, which is disseminated to our audience of professional, high net worth and engaged private investors.
In 2021, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
We are looking for a ‘generalist’ who is capable of covering the broad spectrum of companies from technology and fintech to the newly emerging health and wellness sectors and all stops between. Equally, it may appeal to someone looking to broaden hers or his experience base.
- Competitive payment structure
- Flexible working environment
- Capacity to build a portfolio of client companies
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Proactive, a fast-expanding investor engagement solutions specialist with over 1,200 corporate clients, is looking to recruit an experienced equity analyst on a contractor basis.
The role will entail the following work:
- Meeting c-suite executives from listed companies, predominantly in the mid- and small-cap space
- Building a portfolio of clients and assembling research reports in conjunction with company announcements
- Conducting video interviews, outlining the investment case
- At least five years' experience working for an investment bank or large fund manager
- CFA and other additional accreditation