Our client, a highly regarded Wealth Manager is looking for an experienced Equity Analyst to join their central research team. The successful candidate will generate investment ideas and make recommendations to both the UK and International Equity Investment Committees.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain research on Recommended and Covered stocks – commentary on results and research notes summarising the investment case
- Host and write up meetings with company management
- Carry out sector and thematic equity research and write reports
- Focus on equities across several sectors globally, with UK equities experience essential
- Liaise with investment managers, answering questions and advising on stocks
- Present on stock ideas and news at the weekly investment meeting and other internal meetings and business channels
- Seek to generate outperformance and secure buy-in of ideas
- Act as an advocate of and ambassador for the central research process and stock ideas
- Assist with key client meetings and pitches
Background & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent, CFA Level 3 would be desirable but not essential
- Have 5+ years of investment experience and fundamental UK equity research skills
- Understanding of company analysis, reports and accounts
- Understanding of portfolio construction, risk and suitability
- Financial modelling experience would be an advantage
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in which we operate.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.