My client is a growing hedge fund specialising in the cash equities space. Their team has very long and successful track record. They already have strong presence in Asia and in the US and are now working on expanding their footprint in Europe. Already pioneers in the APAC and AMER regions, they are looking for a quantitative researcher with EMEA experience to join their growing team in London.
- The chance to work in a energetic trading environment
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing fund by using your EMEA experience to optimise existing strategies and developing new ones
- The opportunity to participate in the growth of a new business and make an impact from day one
- Designing, implementing, and deploying mid-frequency trading algorithms, with main focus on equities.
- Previous experience in the development of quantitative strategies and in the research of signals in the EMEA region.
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Capability to thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- MSc or PhD in a STEM subject from a top institution
- Intellectually curious and eager to research and develop new trading signals
- Strong quantitative skills
- Advanced degree from a leading academic institution
- Fluent in at least one of the following languages: python, R, C++
For further information do not hesitate to contact me at or on +44 (0)20 7780 6700