My client is a growing hedge fund specialising in the cash equities space. Their team has an extensive and successful track record. They have strong presence in Asia and in the US and are now working on expanding their presence in Europe. They are looking for a strong quantitative researcher across EMEA equities to join their research team in London.
- The chance to work in a energetic trading environment
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing fund by using your EMEA experience to optimise existing strategies and developing new ones
- Designing, implementing, and deploying mid-frequency trading algorithms
- Previous experience in the development of quantitative strategies and in the research of signals in the EMEA region.
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Strong communicator
- Capable to work and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectually curious and eager to research and develop new trading signals
- Strong quantitative skills
- Advanced degree from a leading academic institution
- Fluent in at least one of the following: Matlab, R, SPlus and other statistical languages
For further information do not hesitate to contact me at or on +44 (0)20 7780 6700