Equities Product Development Technology Business Analyst – Financial Markets. I’m working with a leading financial markets firm who are developing their equities electronic trading product offering and have a fantastic opportunity within their product development team for a technology business analyst to improve their trading systems offering.
You will be responsible for defining the scope and vision of new and improve product offerings as well as technical solution design around equities electronic trading and low latency products as well as owning the products within an Agile framework.
You should apple for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years’ experience as a technology business analyst within the financial markets
- Solids understanding of equities electronic trading engines low latency trading
- Understanding of low latency technology and hardware accelerated market data
- Understanding of software project life cycle and Agile product ownership
- Excellent communication, documentation and stakeholder engagement skills
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or related
This is a £60,000 - £70,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits, based London