You'll be working in the Model Validation team focusing on equity and equity-hybrid derivatives. As part of Group Risk Control, the main objective of the team is the validation of the models used for valuation and management of the firm's trading positions from a market risk perspective.
– ideally at least 4 years working experience in a similar quantitative role
– MSc or PhD in a quantitative discipline
– experience using C++ and Python, and implementing complex derivative models using Monte Carlo and/or partial differential equation techniques
– excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
– methodical, concise and accurate
– motivated to drive strategic initiatives, while keeping a strong attention to details
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– willing to collaborate and share knowledge with your team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.