Our client is a Tier 1 investment bank looking for a highly motivated professional to join the Equities Execution quantitative research team in London. This global team is primarily responsible for the development of the quantitative models that drive the behavior and performance of their electronic trading algorithms, with particular focus on algorithmic execution of HFT strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quantitative research to continuously improve the components of their trading strategies, from quantity scheduling to micro-placement and smart order routing.
- Building analytical tools to evaluate execution quality in simulation and production.
- Market microstructure research on trading signals.
- Collaboration with coverage teams to respond to client requests.
- Experience in electronic trading or market-making.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Sound judgment, solid work ethic.
- Communication and teamwork.