Equities Business Analyst – Position Management – Investment Bank
- Salary:£80,000 - £100,000 + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:11 Dec 17
Equities Business Analyst – Position Management – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are assessing and implementing a new position management capability for their equities business and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with deep equity cash and/or derivatives experience to play a key role in this major business change.
As a Business Analyst you will sit between the equities front office and the IT business analysis team, being responsible for the business change components of a significant position management systems change initiative, assessing current state capabilities and defining the future state with the business, then assessing build vs. buy in terms of the system, and running with the business implementation of the system. This will entail a detailed understanding of the equities and equity derivatives markets, ideally with a regulatory understanding of requirements concerning large holdings, short selling and disclosures of interest, as well as a structured business analysis capability.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years business analysis experience within investment banks
- Extensive understanding of equities and/or equity derivatives trading and markets
- Detailed knowledge of equities regulatory disclosure requirements
- Structured, end-to-end business analysis capability, ideally business change
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement with the front office
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £80,000 - £100,000 base salary role, with additional bonus and benefits, VP level, based London.