- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Oct 18
Entity Oversight & Control – Asset Servicing # 117501
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Opportunity to define and deliver bank wide initiatives.
- Development of project management skills by determining & maintaining key project artifacts.
- Chance to partner with Operations and program/work stream managers to define scope/business requirements.
- Supporting project lead with prioritization and decision-making to meet project landmarks.
- Exposure to senior management team.
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and skill set.
- Responsibility for Entity Oversight & Control for Asset Servicing.
- Reconciliation of 60 Asset Servicing General Ledger accounts.
- Risk Assessment of Control Inventory.
- Monthly Control pack reporting.
- Provisions calculation and reporting to Front Office.
- Client Money Custody Shortfall management.
- Internal/external audits.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Demonstrable Operations experience.
- Ability to lead meetings across different regional offices.
- Strong networking skillset.
- Working to reporting deadlines.
- Quick learner - Understanding of processes.
- Expertise in identifying potential risks and process weaknesses.
- Problem solving.