Enterprise / IT Strategy Architect
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 23 May 19
Enterprise / IT Strategy Architect
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
At PA Consulting Group, the work undertaken by our Business Design consultants sits at the heart of the digital revolution. We help our clients to align their operating model with their digital strategy, helping businesses achieve their strategic goals by integrating good business design with the right technology.
The interaction between business design and technology is complex - but we simplify it for our clients. As an Enterprise Architect within our Business Design team you will be working collaboratively with clients to shape and deliver the most innovative integrated business, IT and transformational change assignments.
• Work alongside and support senior clients to shape, define and design and deliver architectural solutions that address the most complex business challenges.
• Take creative control when designing architecture governance structures and processes.
• Develop target operating models, capability models and transition architectures that resonate with Board-level executives.
• Freely apply PA's market leading Business Design approach which incorporates architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, MODAF/EASE or Zachman.
• Create, review and align end-to-end architectures across one or more of business, application, data and infrastructure architecture domains.
What we're looking for:
•Someone with outstanding communication and presentation skills, skilled in bringing to life complex concepts
•Experience interacting with and influencing client stakeholders
•The confidence to work independently to run client interviews and workshops
•Someone with experience developing and defining IT Strategy and Business architecture
•Good understanding of major architecture methods and tools and an analytical approach to problem solving
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.