Enterprise Technology Enablement Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Mar 19
Enterprise Technology Enablement Manager
Enterprise workplace technology enables us to work effectively. Would you like to join the team that drives the transformation of technological change in the UKI workplace? Be part of a team that creates Technology Experience for business success by partnering with Technology suppliers and key stakeholders in a collaborative way.
We have a new opportunity for a Technology Enablement Manager to deliver effective Enterprise Technology solutions and bridging the gap between UKI service lines and technology providers. Working in collaboration with technology teams and stakeholders, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop the UK wide Technology strategy and drive transformation UKI wide. You will help enhance technology experience and business communication using relevant enterprise technologies, and provide greater capability to the workforce to support business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting to the Enterprise Technology Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for the end to end enablement of Enterprise Technology across the UK. With your extensive technology background, you will partner with technology providers and bridge the UKI enterprise technology requirements. Ensure that the Firm is receiving an appropriate level of service from internal/external service providers. You will also help manage the enterprise roadmap for UKI and collaborate with relevant teams to advance the use of enterprise solutions, and contribute to the UK Regional Operations Technology strategy.
Skills and attributes for success
- Extensive empirical knowledge of technology infrastructure solutions
- Strong track record of influencing key stakeholders
- Proven organisational, business case, tracking and reporting skills.
- Ability to navigate your way around diverse and complex organisational structures/relationships
- Excellent people management skills and motivation of matrix teams
To qualify for the role you must have
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise technology solutions and applications; Microsoft collaboration services, on premise and cloud implementations, delivering large infrastructure projects upgrading or moving to cloud
- Experience in supporting projects from inception to delivery and appreciation of the nuts and bolts of technology.
- Strong client and vendor relationship building experience and ability communicate at both technical and business levels
- Project management experience, with ability to understand and represent business and commercial interests
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience working in technology engineering teams
- Experience working in a partnership environment
- Proficiency in Excel for financial management; PowerPoint for business cases; Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Change and budget management experience
- Technology, project and service management certifications beneficial
What we look for
We are looking for a strong manager with an extensive technical background, in-depth knowledge of enterprise technology and the ability to manage and influence at a senior level. Act as subject matter expert for enterprise technology and assist the Enterprise Technology Enablement Lead. Ability to assess technology viability and creation of business case. Provide oversight of solution delivery, aid communications and ensure appropriate support for new and existing solutions to meet client expectation.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now. #L-IP