Enterprise Support Manager (Specialists)
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
The AWS Support team is seeking an Enterprise Support Manager that enjoys solving problems and working with customers. The right candidate has experience in customer relationship and business management, technical leadership across multiple geographies and ability to engage with senior stakeholders effectively. If you have lead teams responsible for building or managing full application stacks from the system (Linux or Windows) up through a custom application, managed part of a network from layer 3 and higher, or web-related programming that includes the consumption of web services we'd like to talk with you!
You will be surrounded by people who are extremely smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Manage a team of Specialist Technical Account Managers focused on platform specialization
• Engage Enterprise Support customers and ensure success in deploying platforms and operating solutions on the AWS platform.
• Hire, on-board, train, and develop Specialist Technical Account Managers.
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep discussions to ensure they achieve operational excellence in the cloud.
• Coach Technical Account Managers to develop deeper technical skills in their domain of specialization.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS Support community.
• Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, blogs, and other high leverage customer facing guidance and best practices.
• Act as a technical conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and AWS support. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics OR equivalent experience
• 7+ years of professional work experience
• 4+ years managing technical teams
• Experience managing remote teams across multiple geographies PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
• Experience in working with customers who are deploying cloud solutions
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Record of driving projects to improve support-related processes and the technical support experience
• Experience working with enterprise software companies
• Past experience as a systems administration, network engineer, or software development engineer
• Innovative thinking and bias for action balanced with a strong customer and quality focus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice(https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.