Enterprise Risk Services - Manager - Credit Risk
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
Job Title: Enterprise Risk Services - Manager - Credit Risk Location: London, Canary Wharf
Our Financial Services Risk team deal with some of the biggest names in globalized financial services, dealing with some of the most complex issues in business. If you have an ambitious vision for your career, you will find everything you need to realize it here.
Within the Financial Services practice, the ERS team delivers sustainable benefits to our clients though tailored services across credit risk, operational risk, market risk, insurance risk and risk technology.
The Enterprise Risk Services provide our Banking and Investment and Asset Management clients with support in improving their overall risk frameworks, governance and systems:
- Designing their end-to-end risk management frameworks, strategies, appetite, methodologies and policies
- Structuring their governance and organisational architecture and target operating models
- Appraising and reshaping their credit processes around rating evaluations, sanctioning, decision making, portfolio monitoring, collection and recovery, provisioning and write-offs, debt work-out, etc.
The Manager role
As a Financial Services Credit Risk Manager, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and identify and escalate potential high impact opportunities.
We are looking for candidates with substantial experience within either a professional services / consulting firm or within a Banking environment
- End-to-end credit risk policy, governance, processes, controls and MI specifically in retail, commercial, corporate or investment banking (e.g., governance and organisation, credit risk appetite, relationship management, credit assessment, sanctioning, decisioning, loan administration, portfolio management, impairment and provision, collection and recovery)
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital)
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting - Focus areas: the existing and IFRS 9 accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3 Focus areas (governance, policy, process and control)
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.