• Support the shaping and implementation of enhancements to the bank’s Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework and the maintenance of the Risk Management Framework documentation.
• Support improvements to the bank’s Risk Appetite Statement including to the Key Risk Indicators
• Support the development of a Policy Governance Framework and enhancements to Key Risk policies
• With the Operational risk team, co-ordinate the production of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee Risk reports and lead in the analysis of trends in the Risk data.
• Support/Lead the preparation of reports for the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, the Management Committee and Board.
• Provide input into the bank’s ICAAP and ILAAP and co-ordinate the bank’s Recovery and Resolution plan ensuring that input is provided from the relevant areas of the bank.
You should have proven experience of Enterprise Risk from within any financial services sector with knowledge of risk management techniques and ICAAP/ILAAP/RRP.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.