We’re currently recruiting for an Enterprise Risk Manager to join our team based either in Bracknell or London. Are you looking for a new opportunity within in team where you will be able to get stuck into the role and make a real impact from the start? Do you have experience of managing the ICAAP process but looking for a role that is more varied across all aspects of enterprise risk?
If this sounds like you please read on!
In this role you will:
- Support the Head of Enterprise Risk Management in the ongoing design, development, effective implementation and embedding of Tilney’s ERMF.
- Manage and lead the ICAAP process on an annual basis, to include preparation of the annual regulatory report supported by stress and scenario analysis.
- Prepare and maintain risk policies, guides and other ERMF documentation.
- Assist in the ongoing development and embedding of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business, assisting business areas to ensure that they have identified their key risks, and that they have effective controls in place to manage these risks.
- Undertake deep dive/risk reviews and investigations as directed.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to business areas to ensure a good understanding and effective implementation of risk management practices including identification, escalation, investigation, and reporting of risk events.
- Ensure that an effective risk event capture and escalation process is in place.
- Assist the Head of Enterprise Risk Management in the preparation of high quality risk reporting and MI that provides meaningful analysis and commentary to enable senior management, the Board and the Risk & Audit Committee to understand the material risks facing the group and the actions being taken to manage and mitigate these.
- Ensure that risk databases and systems are well maintained and clearly documented, and that content is complete and accurate. Identify any system enhancement needs as required.
- Facilitate risk workshops and contribute to Committees and working groups as required.
If this sounds like you please click the apply button!