Enterprise Data - Technology Sales Representative
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate. What's the role?
We are looking for someone to join Enterprise Data Sales as a Technology Sales Representative, responsible for sales of Real-Time data feeds, including Server API, B-Pipe over Platform, B-Pipe Datafeed and Platform distribution sales to the UK Territory. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You'll develop a really deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data and the technology around financial organizations, who uses it and what for, especially within Front Office applications. Through this, you will demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help our clients improve processes and align with new regulations. You'll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of using our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating new value and generating efficiencies. We will trust you to
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Experience in technology based enterprise solutions selling to, or within, the financial markets
- A good understanding of our Customers' business and relevant workflow
- Consistent track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you;
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and market data distribution platforms
- Fluency in one or more European language (not mandatory)
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.