Enterprise Data - Risk and Valuation Sales Specialist - EMEA
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate. What's the role?
As a key member of our growing EMEA team, you'll be responsible for sales of the suite of solutions under the Enterprise Data Valuation and Risk Products: Pricing data such as BVAL, LQA, BVAL Derivatives, BGN, Regulatory and Risk Data. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You will have in-depth fixed income and derivatives pricing knowledge and enterprise sales ability. You'll be familiar with the flow of data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for. Additionally you'll have a sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
You'll be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You'll demonstrate how the quality, coverage, transparency and independence of Bloomberg Enterprise Data improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations. You'll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg's solutions
- Manage an enterprise sale with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- A particularly strong fixed income and derivatives product knowledge, to provide high level analytical and product expertise to our clients and our sales force
- A competent grasp on the regulatory landscape -Excellent communication skills
-Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Fluency in one or more European language
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.