Enterprise Business Support Analyst, SA
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: competitive
- Job Type: Full time
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients.State Street
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, South Africa and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
The Enterprise Business Solutions team provides support to both the client account manager and investment operations teams in terms of creating and running our operational control framework as well as looking after information delivery. The candidate will interact with the client and internal SSC parties in identifying an issue as well as managing that a suitable resolution is found and communicated to the client. The role involves supporting multiple client relationships and operational teams in multiple locations.
- Act as the point at which relevant client queries relating to the Recordkeeping system and client file deliveries are tracked, with proactive management to ensure timely response and resolution. Liaise with colleagues in the South Africa, US, Australia and India SSC offices and divisions globally where required for query resolution
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries
- Perform an overview function for the Shared Services functions identifying operational trends, issues and areas for improvement.
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution, mostly using SQL for research
- Provide support to multiple operational areas relating to Enterprise queries.
- Handle and resolve issues involving all operational and various IT areas (e.g. Asset servicing, Trade Operations, Client Reporting)
- Support and provide analysis for Client Change Request items impacting the Enterprise processes and Operating Models
- Complete system testing for Change Control enhancements
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as identified by the line manager
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
- Maintain clear and effective communications with immediate colleagues and Management
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Excellent analytical skills.
Good time management, organizational and team working skills.
Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
PC literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
SQL knowledge required
Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
Other: Flexible working hours may be required.