Enterprise Architect, Senior Manager, Workplace Technologies, ITS, London
Deloitte is known for its innovative workplaces, bring your skills in Smart Building and Workplace Technology and join a team driving us to the next level.
You will join an established team of Enterprise Architects committed to identifying and implementing innovative technologies to ensure that Deloitte remains the leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. You will have design responsibility for Smart Building technologies across our offices, and in particular for a significant new landmark build for our Deloitte Digital practice.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Working within the existing team of Enterprise Architects, you will be primarily responsible for the Smart Building domain. The high level scope of the Smart Building domain is as follows:
- Connecting Building Systems - Integrating solutions with the Building Management system and enabling reporting and data sharing.
- Connecting to an intelligent future - Storage and manipulation of systems data, linking systems with open API's to allow for innovative future usage.
- Connecting People & Technology - Linking systems to provide user convenience and make our buildings more intelligent, flexible and responsive.
- Connecting to bottom line - Designing automated systems that minimize environmental impact, reduce Total Cost of Ownership, and allow cost monitoring.
Specific Deloitte systems that would fall under your remit include, but are not limited to:
- BMS systems
- HVAC control & user interfaces
- Door access and employee authentication
- Visitor access and identification
- Lift control
- Employee location & people counting
- Digital signage & wayfinding
- BMS data storage, reporting & API access (in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect for Data)
- Structured cabling & wireless access (in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect for Networking)
- Open working areas & meeting rooms (in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect for End User Technology)
Your work, your choice
- Acting as design authority for Smart Building systems within Deloitte NSE, including:
- Developing and maintaining Smart Building roadmaps.
- Liaising with key vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Producing conceptual designs for Smart Buildings projects that align with roadmaps, business requirements, and established architectural principals.
- Acting as SME for Smart Buildings projects in other member firms as requested, and working collaboratively with member firms & Deloitte Global to ensure commonality of roadmap and future thinking.
- Working collaboratively with other architecture domains to ensure the overall Deloitte architecture is integrated
- Working closely with Workplace Services & Real Estate on future office build and refurbishment projects.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- Designing and implementing Building Management Systems.
- BMS Data storage, interrogation via API's & reporting.
- Workplace design.
- Previous experience of people/project management on complex buildings projects.
- Strong vendor relationships and knowledge of relevant technology trends.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective key stakeholder relationships.
Your service line: Internal Services
- Specification and design of Audio/Visual & Digital Signage systems.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture toolsets.
- Strong presentation skills.
At Deloitte, we're all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL RTWPROG SLICSS BAITEC
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173638