We are looking for experienced engineering lead to drive development of the practice and work on a variety of projects from small analysis engagements to multi-year business transformation and integration projects for capital markets clients.
As an engineering practice lead you will be responsible for:
· Practice service offering
· Recruitment of staff at all levels of the practice
· Staff management and career development
· Pre-sales activities
· Thought leadership and industry engagement
· Hands-on project leadership across development lifecycle
· Project quality
· Codification of knowledge
· Bench activities management
· Practice margin
· Global practice coordination
What do you need to know?
As an engineering practice lead you will need following skills and experiences:
· Capital markets experience
· Consulting experience
· Track record of thought leadership
· Experience designing and building complex software systems
· Experience in building and managing engineering teams
· Track record of driving requirements process, and developing all aspects of systems design
· Recent experience with middleware in Java, .NET and other ecosystems to support data-rich Web UIs
· Recent experience with data-rich modular Web UIs and frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
· Recent experience with DevOps, Cloud and Data