Engagement Partner - Insurance Domain - London Markets
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
The Engagement Partner for Insurance Services has the responsibility to drive seamless delivery execution and client satisfaction, build and manage strategic relationships for one or more of our strategic clients in the UK. We have s openings for Engagement Partners, based out of Ipswich, Guildford and London
Capabilities: Delivery management, delivery governance, solution development and definition, delivery excellence, project and programme management, revenue, margin and risk management, domain and technology knowledge, client expectation management, scope monetization.
Cognizant Leadership capabilities will also apply
Areas of Responsibility:
- Serves as a senior, hands-on onsite delivery leader.
- Pre-emptively and proactively identifies and addresses delivery risks
- Resolves delivery issues and escalations.
- Drives root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Works with the Delivery Partner to improve delivery governance, delivery excellence and operations metrics.
- Helps manage internal account operations – these include commercial operations, process, coordination etc.
- Establishes and builds relationships with appropriate client-side peer(s).
- Understands and manages client expectations to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Drives account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant's services, capabilities and solutions through continuation and extension of existing programmes
- Proactively drives initiatives for scope monetisation.
- Proven track record as Program Manager and has experience in managing complex projects and programmes
- Delivery experience in insurance market – ideally London Market experience
- Must have managed a portfolio of 5 to 8 million GBP in revenue
- Experience managing customer relationships and ‘farming’ client accounts.
- Experience managing IT and BPO solutions and should have some experience in delivering IT services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Understanding of digital solutions (e.g. IOT, Block chain, RPA, Cloud)
- Consultancy experience and good stakeholder management
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.