Company: Brickendon Consulting
Job Title: Engagement Consultant
Job Function: Client Resource Engagement
Job Area / Industry: Management Consulting Services
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Company Benefits: Company Pension, Healthcare, Child Care Vouchers, Season Ticket Loan, 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
Job Location: London, E14 5NR
Posted: 5th April 2018
Closing Date: 4th May 2018
Based in Canary Wharf, London, we are a rapidly growing innovative management and technology consultancy providing solutions to global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are seven years old and have grown from two to over 100 people in this time, with a view to doubling in size over the next two years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk & Regulation, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via three types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain-specific expertise, deliver both onsite projects and provide new solutions to the challenges faced by our clients
About the role.
Brickendon Consulting are continuing their projected growth in and are seeking an experienced, driven and talented Engagement Consultant and to join their expanding UK office to work on delivering a pipeline of candidates for client strategic and tactical projects as well as managing a subset of client accounts with the aim of developing new business.
- Join as a member of our extended UK Head Office and Engagement team
- Advising management and clients on recruitment best practice
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders
- The generation, management and conversion of a sustainable pipeline of skilled Financial Services resources that reflects the current and anticipated business plan of Brickendon and its clients. This is achieved by a thorough understanding of the Financial Services resourcing markets in the UK, USA, Poland, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia.
- Developing a strong network and pipeline of skilled candidates to be aligned to Brickendon's specialist delivery practices for client projects.
- Managing a subset of Brickendon's client accounts with the aim of developing business within each account and supporting each client's resourcing needs.
- Negotiation of resource rates and salaries
- Maintenance of Company CRM system, internal databases, templates and systems
- Must have consultant level experience working within either a corporate or agency resourcing/sales environment ideally within the Consultancy industry.
- Prior experience working within a financial consultancy hugely beneficial.
- MUST have prior experience and knowledge of the banking and financial services industries
- MUST have knowledge of financial instruments and trade lifecycles
- MUST have knowledge of UK, American, European and Australian recruitment markets and employment laws.
- MUST have a current established network of contacts in two or more of the core Brickendon locations (UK, USA, Europe and Australia)
- Excellent account managements skills with a track record of delivering results.
- MUST have experience in delivering two or more of the following skill sets to banking and /or financial services industry; Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers or Testers.
- Must have experience of running local and international recruitment campaigns with
- the use of social networking and advertising sites to identify and source candidates.
- Effective Internet sourcing skills, including Boolean search expertise and
- creative/innovative researching knowledge.
- Prior experience working with Bullhorn Enterprise CRM system hugely beneficial.
- Effective PC/Microsoft Office skills — technically savvy.
- Previous use and knowledge of recruiting tools and systems.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to prioritise deliverables.
- Strong commitment to internal client/candidate service (e.g. responsive to
- emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications
- with candidates and internal client).
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a high-functioning team environment.
- Experience working with global teams.
How to apply
Apply via the efinancialcareers site. Please include your current CV and covering letter. In your covering letter, please highlight your experience and its relevance to the position listed. Your application will be treated as confidential.