A leading energy risk management, trading, and asset management firm are looking to hire an experienced commodity salesperson in London. They are looking for a highly driven and entrepreneurial individual to join a growing team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To develop financial market analysis and identify business opportunities, including the identification, approach, and on boarding of new clients.
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
- To be able to execute transactions with clients on OTC products and derivatives, primarily focused on corporate clients.
Skills / Attributes required for the role:
- Have a proven background in energy derivative sales to corporate clients
- Have a strong numerical and economic background
- A good understanding of commodities including fundamental market drivers
- European language skills would be highly advantageous