- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Standard Bank Plc
- 21 Apr 19
• To accurately execute client orders in timely manner • To facilitate the pricing and risk management of linear Energy products for the Banks’ client franchise. • The role will be a Certified Person under the Senior Manager and Certified Person Regime and will be expected to comply with the regulatory conduct rules under the regime.
ICBC Standard Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market. Our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
• To accurately execute client orders in timely manner
• To facilitate the pricing and risk management of linear Energy products for the Banks’ client franchise.
• The role will be a Certified Person under the Senior Manager and Certified Person Regime and will be expected to comply with the regulatory conduct rules under the regime.
To contribute to a client pricing and trading strategy that involves:
• Establish a high degree of competence around executing derivatives trades: communication, pricing, risk management, accurate booking and flawless management of downstream processes
• Effectively service clients by deliver timely market update and provide pricing indication
• Support origination/marketing efforts in client interactions.
• Help re-design and implement new trading platform.
• Analysis of market drivers including refinery margins, spreads, cracks and arbs.
• Demonstrate proficiency with credit, legal and regulatory systems
• Strong work ethic, professionalism and ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
The following competencies are required for this position:
• Master degree in Financial Engineering or related discipline
• Fluent Mandarin speaking and Chinese writing / typing required
• Good level of knowledge of commodities and derivatives market
• Working / internship experience with top tier investment bank
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Bloomberg, Python, VBA etc
• Ability to convey complex ideas and thoughts in a clear, concise, comprehensible manner;
• Ability to convey a sense of gravitas amongst fellow team members and senior personnel from client organizations;
• Ability to work within a team is essential; leading by example and blazing new trails for others to follow
• Complex problem solving capability and ability and willingness to persist in the search for resolutions to internal and external hurdles.
• Self-managing individual who understands the value of being highly organized and of detailed planning of projects embarked on and committed to the growth of the business
Exams required for the role:
• UK Financial Regulations
Salary: £45k - £80k
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday 24th April 2019.