Emerging Market Fixed income Researcher – Systematic Strategies Fund – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
A London based Macro Hedge fund is looking to add to their systematic fund which has a focus on Emerging Market quantitative investment strategies. The firm have an excellent reputation and a highly experienced management team therefore you will be working with some key figures in systematic investing. As a senior researcher you will be tasked with generating investment ideas across Global Emerging Markets with a focus on fixed income, rates and currencies.
You responsibilities will include:-
- Identification and analysis of Risk Premia across asset classes
- Research in alternative beta strategies, risk premia/risk parity and risk management
- Portfolio research responsibility for the EM/Global Markets Fund.
- Research into systematic tactical trades in emerging market local rates, hard currency bonds (sovereign and corporate), equities, and FX
- Production implementation of existing and developing strategies.
- Building various macro indicators and custom equity baskets based on macro themes
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Fixed income or cross asset systematic global macro team with a focus on Emerging Markets.
The team is small but experienced therefore you will receive lots of exposure.
The ideal candidate will have a PHD and 2-4 years experience in a relevant field.
Excellent statistical modelling skills are essential.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044029
Interviews have already begun to take place.