Emerging Market Credit Strategist - London - Associate/VP
We are currently working with a Macro Strategy team in London who are looking to add a Macro Credit strategist to their team.
You will be working within a Global Cross Asset Macro team reporting directly to the head of Macro strategy. You will be:
• Responsible for developing views on global EM Macro credit
• Publishing weekly/Monthly and quarterly reports
• Liaising with clients on views and trade recommendations within EM sovereign credit In order to apply you should have:
• Experience in top down credit research and a feel for cross-asset financial structure relationships OR
Experience in EM (Local Currency) bond markets research
• Experience publishing within a sell side firm
• An BSC/MSC in economics
• Approval to work in the UK.