Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Investment Banking organisation who require an eFX Technology Business Analyst to join their team in London. As an eFX Business Analyst you will be joining their Foreign Exchange Electronic Trading team who are responsible for working with Traders and other stakeholders in the business to deliver solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing the needs for the eTrading business, eliciting requirements and writing detailed specifications to enable development by the technology team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience on Electronic Trading
- Knowledge and understanding of FX Trading – FX Cash, FX Derivatives etc.
- Knowledge of Front to Back
- Experience working closely with Sales Traders
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager