Electronic Trading, Client Services Onboarding Team Leader
Bloomberg's Global Execution Business is expanding and we therefore have exciting opportunities within the (Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities, Equities and listed derivatives) Client Services Onboarding Team. What's the role?
You will manage a London based team of Client Service specialists and be responsible for buy-side and sell-side regulatory onboarding, covering Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities, and Equities.
The team is responsible for clients on-boarding on our MTF, BTFE, SEF, BTBU & BTBS platforms, liaising with clients directly as well as with contracts, sales, compliance and legal divisions within Bloomberg. The team will support Global on-boarding and manage a high paced queue of requests from customers in all geographic locations.
This a key role dealing with documentation requirements for our clients, relating to elements such as AML (Anti Money Laundering), KYC (Know Your Customer) as well as legal documentation and user permissions. It will involve engaging clients on a regular basis, generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information and following up regarding contracts in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle. You will take responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of Bloomberg accounts. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Design an efficient process to ensure the successful onboarding of Customers to one of Bloomberg executable venues
- Work in partnership with Product, Legal, AML/KYC, Risk & Sales
- Ensure requests are documented, processed and maintain a full historical audit trail
- Lead a team of highly successful Onboarding specialists
- Motivate them to perform at the peak of their potential
- Create a positive team spirit
- Coach and develop the team members
- Give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
- Ensure that customer e-trading initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time
- Continue developing your knowledge of platforms and markets to identify system issues, propose product enhancements and help improve efficiencies
We'd love to see:
- 5 Year experience within Bloomberg Electronic Trading and/or management
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Currency and Commodities and/or Equities
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Advanced interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A customer focused attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like you:
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Prior experience in managing people
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Opening Date - 15th September 2020
Closing Date - 15th October 2020
Salary - Competitive & Benefits