Electronic Disclosure Business Developer
Job Description Summary:
Do you have a background of sales success in eDiscovery, eDisclosure or Digital Forensics arena? An opportunity has arisen for a business development focused Sales Manager at GT. Job Description:
Join us and you'll shape more than just your career. We believe we're best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
What you will be doing:
- As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for new business development and key account management, targeting the Corporate Law market, selling to In-House Legal teams, specifically General Council and Heads of Litigation.
- You will be selling an unrivaled portfolio of highly innovative and pioneering eDiscovery, eDisclosure and Digital Forensics software, services and outsourcing solutions.
- You will be working in the London office.
- The Sales Manager must have a strong background of high level new business development and key account management within the eDiscovery, eDisclosure and Digital Forensics arena,
- with a demonstrable track record of success selling to the Corporate Law market, targeting In-House Legal teams, specifically General Council and Heads of Litigation.
You will receive a base salary with a generous uncapped commission scheme bringing OTE
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply now using the link below. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications. Valuing you
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we've been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.