Editorial Podcast & Video Producer for a 6 month contract in a leading global asset manager.
Our client is a leading global asset manager. They are looking for an Editorial Producer on a 6 month FTC to produce engaging audio and video content, with a focus on their podcast content. They are looking for someone immediately available.
- produce high quality audio and video content in line with the firms editorial objectives
- collaborate with investment teams and key stakeholders to identify compelling ideas and stories appropriate for audio or visual content
- help to develop creative audio/visual stories and discussions for podcasts and online publications
- coordinate, brief, and guide content contributors at all stages of production from research and scripting to on-mic/camera presentations
- work closely with tje investment teams to research, write, and direct audio/visual content
- support presenters in scripting and live production of podcasts/videos
Work closely with the Studio Team to achieve seamless production and generation of high quality recordings
- assist and support contributors in their broadcast appearances/presentations, including any necessary self-recording or self-shooting
- manage media files and edit recordings to produce polished packages ready for publication
- write any necessary accompanying text/find illustrations to appear alongside published media
- deliver content to relevant publishing platforms, manage the publication of reviewed and approved material
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter; possess a proven background editing, creating and producing audio content and have good investment or financial markets knowledge either developed in-house or within broadcasting or journalism. The successful candidate will also be immediately available; have the ability to conduct research and generate multi-media content ideas and have strong stakeholder relationship building skills. Experience in Adobe Audition would be very useful.