Our client, a real estate news content producer, is looking for an experienced editor to cover the French/German real estate markets. Recently bought by a US real estate firm, the company is widely recognised among real estate professionals for its exceptional reporting, and are looking to add to their team of 20. The candidate will have a business-level fluency in German or French.
- Create content across the company's publications including regular daily alerts
- Verify content is consistent with the company's style guide
- Verify all content meets the company's standards of readability and accuracy
- Grow and foster familiarity with industry topics across all areas of coverage
- Aid production team as required in the layout of publications
- Degree educated
- 5+ years of reporting experience with a newspaper, an online informaiton service or weekly publication
- A "nose for news"
- Business-news experience
- Strong knowledge of the French/German real estate markets
- Fluent French or German language skills